Kim Burst Into Tears

Momager Kris just released her book, And all things Kardashian. Ita was a very difficult time for kim and her mom when her sex tape leaked onto the internet. Look what momager wrote in her book.

"I made a tape with my boyfriend and it's going to be released", she said sobbing.
It was the sex tape which became a global sensation after being leaked on to the internet in 2007. And it still haunts the reality TV star and her family to this day.
Now, in a revealing new book, Kim's mum Kris Jenner tells how she helped her devastated daughter cope with this new-found worldwide infamy.
The 56-year-old says: "Kim told me, very seriously, 'Mom, I need to talk to you'. She immediately burst into tears.
"'I made a tape with my boyfriend and it's going to be released'.
"What do you mean a tape? I started grilling her like a detective. Explain what a tape means? What is this tape? 'We were on vacation', she said. 'We were at the beach and then...'
"What do you mean? I practically screamed. Were you wearing any clothes? She shook her head, then said, 'I know they have us having sex on the tape'.
"I couldn't believe my ears. I felt like I was going to faint. I asked why she would do that?' 'I don't know, Mom', she said. 'We were just being stupid. It was dumb'.
"Hell, yes, it was dumb!

You've just read an article category Kim Kardashian / Kris Jenner by title Kim Burst Into Tears. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://haires-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/kim-burst-into-tears.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Kim Burst Into Tears"

Post a Comment